Sunday, October 16, 2011

Growing Up is the Energy of the Future: I wish.

Okay, this is the third time I've posted to this thing.

I wish that all I had to write was that school was hard and one of my `friends` is being a jerk.

I wish..

But, instead I have more super weird stuff to write about..I kind of hope I am just crazy.

I mean that would suck, but it'd be better then whats going on being real.

So lets see, the last time I posted to this things had started catching fire around me.  That's changed.
I can sort of control it now.  So that's better.

I should just say _what happened._

Then maybe what I feel about it would make some sense.
---------
Just a few hours after I wrote up the last post. I was walking home, no more just walking around.  I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to deal with Lucy, not with me as scared as I was.

I don't remember where I was exactly when I felt it, this cold.  It made me angry, like someone was taking something that belonged to me.

I still don't know how I knew where it was but I did, and I ran as fast as I could, jumping into traffic with aching legs. I count my stars that I didn't hit one, but I didn't care, and as I got with in a block or so there was some sort of boundary, like jello almost, or a sticky cobweb, it wrapped around me, and then burst with a cold wind.

As I crossed over, the world slowed, and stopped, turning fuzzy, indistinct, bland.  The lighting changed from a sunny day, to a moon lit night.

The sky turning dark, black with an unnaturally bright star to the north.

And alone in this strange world was the power relay station.  It buzzed and sparked, I could see the electricity flowing through the wires.  They were pleading to me, angry and scared. "Save him, save us, save him, save us.." they chanted 60 times a second.  I knew it was at that rate, even though I could hear each word..it felt like time was more of a good idea, then the law.

It still flowed but something was pulling it in, draining it, slowing it, making the chanting warp and twist. I looked farther in and saw it.
Saw them.
There stood, there in the center of the installation, three figures.
One was the cold I could feel.  A figure of shadows and white lines, it was translucent, hallow, like a wire frame. It spoke to the next figure, a pile of mud and dirt, like a child's sculpture come to life.  "See how good it feels to cast them off? What power you hold? Is it better to live as they would have you live, a living death, sleeping in pain and confusion; or to cast off your chains, to reclaim the glory that was once yoursss" as that last 's' lengthened into a hiss, and I saw that the last figure was a normal man, held up struggling, his face turning blue as the figure of dirt choked him.

"What are you doing!" Screamed in rage. I should have been terrified, but something about the scene made me so angry, that there wasn't space in me for fear. I screamed again and threw out my arm, and from it a white hot fire fell towards the figures.

The man of shadows dodged, and seemed to fold in on it self for a second before stretching out over my head. "Show this fool your strength. She seeks your slavery." it hissed in anger.

The man of dirt turned slowly, and prodingly, my fire had melted a gouge in its back, but it seemed to not have noticed yet. "You dare show yourself now!" it spoke, dragging out its words.  "Where were.."
I didn't listen. I was too angry, I gestured cutting with my hand, and its arm fell off. Melted threw. I reached out and black darkness came with me, streams of fire melting the mud into hunks of glass before drawing them to me.

I, okay this part makes even less sense.

I ate the pieces, the molten pieces of glassed dirt.  They didn't even hurt, rather they tasted wonderful, meaty and dark, like chocolate covered stake, but you know good.

by the time I had finished, the man of white lines and shadows was gone.

and then the world seemed to shatter and time started flowing normally again, cars honked in the street. A man was studying the installation, a checklist in his hand.  He hummed, content. Not seeing me I guess.

Everything seemed normal again.  Except that I felt full. Like I had feasted, and when I scuffed the ground I saw ghostly writing, max wells equations I think, mixed in with my name, in my handwriting.

As soon as I saw that I ran home as fast as I could.

------------

So okay. I either have something like schizophrenia or magical powers. Yeah, I can make my hand glow. I think I need to tell someone.

I don't know what to do.

love,
Sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment