Thursday, October 13, 2011

Growing Up is the Energy of the Future: School Started!

Originally posted 2007/9/10
-----------------------
Okay, classes started okay.  I have to take a writing class this year, and Jeff isn't teaching Poetry this year. Sad face!

But the books we are reading look mostly interesting. Though its weird how 'straight' Brave New World is.  I mean you know how TV shows these days mix in implied lesbian sex when ever they can, or some implied homoeroticism if they want to make fun of someone...sigh..we are so `enlightened`, not! Also, its weird that they can grow people in vats, but don't have the pill.

Scifi is like that a lot I mean they will have fusion powered hand guns but n

The HELL! The computer I was using just exploded! I thought I was going to get arrested..but once it was clear no-one was hurt the cops just sent everyone home and blamed it on faulty fireproofing.

I'm scared..I didn't want to talk about this but ...a garbage can caught on fire as I was walking by, and the last time I..um..ma..well lets just say at school the electricity went out at an inconvenient time.

The dreams haven't come back much but this is worse..is someone stalking me..but that doesn't make anysense I mean, what, do they have a microwave gun?

It just sounds so stupid..

Lucifer managed to see me washing my sheets..  I'll kill her if she talks, but now she can hold it over my head..at least she wont set my homework on fire.

Love,
Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment